Last Updated: 05 October 2023
2. Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, including:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username, or similar identifier.
- Contact Data: Includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: Includes IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
3. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To administer and protect our business and website.
4. Data Security
We have implemented measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
5. Third-Party Links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, or to object to processing.
9. Contact Us